Friday, March 22, 2013

If you are not taking any of my advice...
then...
please don't have to ask me what you have to do and what happened...

I am happy at first this morning...
who won't be happy when we heard that our sister got straight A's in her SPM!!
Good job sis!!
You always made me proud of you!! 
although you got some subjects that you are not satisfies with it...
but let me tell you...you already GREAT!!

Second thing...
Should be saying sorry to my STPM friend...
I didn't ask about your result...
because I really scare that I have nothing to comfort you guys..
sorry for being so self-fish... T.T

Then this thing happened...
without any sign...
without any expectation...
it happened again and again...
or should I say it never stop because someone don't want it to be stopped..
but I do want it to stop...
I'm just tired of it...
Really really tired...mentally and physically...
I already learnt to put it aside...
so
PLEASE don't get me involved it in again...
there is nothing to do with me actually...
totally NO....

Stress of homework and syllabus....
suddenly feel the stress in chemical practical class today...
doing pass year without any notes...
feel that I have many things haven't study...
many things haven't done...
many things don't understand...
feel I'm so useless...T.T

ps: thanks for staying by my side all the time... 

No comments :

Post a Comment